Friday, December 16, 2016

Wellies

Hello Darlins,

So excited it's raining at this moment in Southern California!
We have been in a serious draught for years here... I think this will help!

How's your holidays?

Yesterday morning my husband had us waking to Carols at 6:30 am...
He must of been still happy about the short ribs I made the night before!

I love this time of year so much!

One more small package to mail.



Here's a peak at the new powder bath floor & custom door. 
A couple things that aren't complete....
Soon they will be finished for the reveal!

I'm sooo wearing my wellies today! 

A perfect rainy day schedule... finish my wrapping
 do some business
 &
 later this afternoon I'm meeting a friend to go to the cinema.

 Can't wait to wear a cozy sweater. sip a hot latte & study film!
Off to the post Office to stand in line!

I hope your day is a beautiful one!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail