Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankgiving

Happy Thanksgiving darlins.

I love this day.
My thoughts today are that you're in the midst of preparting a special meal for those you love.

A time for gathering, sitting elbow to elbow & telling stories over a meal prepared with Love.
I hope your day
 is
 unforgettable!



I love this old photo, I'm not sure where it came from. But the message is simple....

Let's feed our families with more than food,
 but with Love, 
companionship
 &
 nuture the young and instill what is truly important... Family...

 Let's trust we will remember these unforgettable moments together
 &
 most of all how they make us feel.

Love you all.

I'm grateful for each of you who've taken the time to come over to my blog through the years.
 &
 I hope in small way youv'e been inspired & will return to visit once again.

A wonderful & Happy Thanksgiving y'all to you & your family's.

XO XO
me
Gail



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail