Saturday, July 4, 2015

Flags of our Father

Happy *4th of July*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE every single flag.
Each 
is 
reminder.
Gentle folds that wave in the breeze freely.
I get chills, I so Love seeing the patriotic spirit everywhere.
Thank You to those who display their flags in such a beautiful way for all to admire.

From the Country to the sea
AMERICA
is 
the place for THE.












Photo: US Navy website

Photos: Pinterst

Thank You Soldiers & Veterans and their family's from the bottom of our hearts.

My Design tip: Displaying Flags and other patriotic items for all to see is beautifully American.

Hop over to SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG & Shop for some cool vintage items for your summer home.

Happy 4th of July
I hope it's extra Sparkely!!
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. Oh my....those photos are GORGEOUS, GAIL! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo Many FaB F*L*A*G PHOTOS!*!*! LoVe the one on the ChiPPy-Red-Gate BeSt!*!*!
    Hugs - Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail