Friday, September 12, 2014

Wholesome treat!

Darlins,

I hope your weekend will be filled with wholesome goodness...
something pretty
lots of giggles
maybe a little nap...
Insightful conversation
great music
thoughtful words
&
meaningful moments!


Mine is starting with this...
My favorite French style yogurt made in Cali!



Delicious paired with a vintage silver spoon!

Enjoy a beautiful weekend!

See you here in the morning, with a latte for my series Saturday's "Designing with Vintage"!
xo,
me



2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail,
    Where do you buy them? I love the glass jars, the yogurt is in glass right? It's the only way to serve it up natural and organic.
    Love how you displayed it under a cloche and your favorite silver spoon.

    Would love to try them...have you ever thought of making holiday candles in the yogurt jars, you must have a large amount of them stored away.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dore!
    Yes if you love french style yogurt you should try these. I find them at Jimbos Market. Plain is what I like then I add a little organic raw honey & stir! I of course love the packaging and I use them for wine glasses, but candles would be nice.

    I haven't made candles, I shall try a batch!
    Thank you Dore,
    A beautiful weekend to you!
    xo,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail