Friday, September 5, 2014

Do you have a set?



Hello Mother's!
Happy Autumn * Back to school



Just curious?
Why wasn't this a shower gift????

This vintage set of Mother's encyclopedias was a special find years ago!
I couldn't resist!

Hmmm
What I'm wondering is ....
How is the Mother doing who gave these up!!!


I placed them setting next to a cozy chair...

So when other Mother's come over, they might think I know a lot!!!
giggle giggle!!!

No, I haven't read them...
Why?
I'm a risk taker!!! 
Why? Find out I'm doing it all wrong,
 It's too late, 
I feel I'm going to wing it on instinct, that is my course...

Of course just for fun...
I will glance at them when my children are both grown. Just to see if I was on track!!!
EVER?

giggle giggle!!!

A beautiful Friday eve to you!

Tomorrow morning, grab your coffee, latte, tea or one of each & join me here for Saturday's Designing with Vintage!
xo,
me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail