Saturday, April 12, 2014

Vintage rustic containers

Morning Darlin's
Sometimes....
 a rustic vintage container catches your eye, you pass them by simply because your not sure what you could do with it....
Spring is the perfect time to plant your favorite flowers or herbs in containers.
They are unique, easy &  you can place them exactly where you want to see them.

Pinterst

Vintage watering cans, galvanized buckets can be filled & placed anywhere. 
Drilling a hole in the bottom ensures proper drainage.

Pinterest
Vintage boxes, crates & wooden trunks make great containers as well. 
If the paint is worn & chippy with old advertising labels, even better!

Pinterest

A simple vintage bakers pan is lovely.
The perfect little reminder it's spring!

pinterest

Vintage wagons...

Pinterest

My favorite 
vintage goat wagons.

Pinterest

Yikes I love this!

My Design tip:
Space can be limited, a rustic container filled with blooms, herbs, succulents or a miniature tree. whatever your fancy. Drainage is essential. Simply bring the container in doors for a party too!


click SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG for my Saturday's Designing with vintage series.
Visit & shop CASUAL LOVES ELEGANCE store. 

A beautiful Spring day to you!
xo,
me











2 comments:

  1. So very inspiring, I have to agree with you Gail, I also love the goat wagon it's a favorite.

    Beautiful weekend to you.
    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doré, I bet you have a goat wagon! I would love to find one sometime. I have seen them over the years but pretty pricey..
    Thank you for stopping by...
    a beautiful weekend to you as well.
    xo, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail