Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I'm cooking & new rose

Happy Wednesday Darlins,
So what's for dinner?
A little rain & cooler temps - automatically means something savory for dinner!

I'm cooking...
A savory pot roast with these beautiful organic carrots of all colors.


A few sprigs of fresh organic Rosemary & Parsley from my garden.


The dark carrots almost look like beets!


Here they are atop the roast in the slow cooker.
Mmmm...I  remember my mom making this when I was growing up. 
When I came in our gate I could smell it.
The aromatic herbs were so comforting...

Looking forward to a cozy fire with my family & sharing this family dinner.


These are my first blooms of Romantica a new white heirloom rose.

They smells delicious too...

Have a wonderful supper what ever your making!
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, love the carrots.
    The roses add beauty to not only romancing a dinner but your home as well.
    They have such a beautiful fragrant looking bloom.

    Xx
    Doré

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail