Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanks for giving

Hi Darlin's
Rushing to get ready with our meals, families,homes etc.
I wanted to take a moment to express my Thanks for giving!
Thank you for your sweet visits and comments, email through this blog!
I have enjoyed visiting your blogs as well!

 CASUAL LOVES ELEGANCE
is my first attempt at writing,
 photography 
and all the technical agenda that goes along with a blog and all the social media.
 I have had to figure it out along the way, not a tech person at all!
 Before my blog, I didn't know a thing about computers, digital cameras, blogs FB etc etc!

I have had a lot of giggles, fun and continue to learn daily! My boys think it's funny... all of this!

Thanks for bearing with me!


I love this GOD BLESS burlap sign... 
Jason from NA DA FARM Ann Marie's husband, made it.
 I was at there barn sale when I was visiting the midwest,  I saw it hanging high up in the barn! 
I inquired if it was for sale?
Well It wasn't really... 
Sweetly they let me purchase it!

I brought it my home here California! 
Every time I see it I have a fond memory.. being on their farm and with my sister-n-law at their fun sale.
I also bought this great old vintage frame their too!
I love the stories about vintage don't you?

Well off to finish my errands, come home and set my table before we go to a dinner party this evening!
Enjoy your day!
GOD BLESS!
xo,
me

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Gail !!
    And, then on to Christmas, it seems like we just did this, but I love it.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    I feel the exact same way about blogging. It amazes me that I was even able to start. So I share your enthusiasm and pain on the desire and learning curve. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gail !
    Sooooo lové Anne Marie and her farm life, and a dream to make a visit someday. She has one of my creations a wire art that was made on one of an old chicken feeding galvanized feeder, it was made to look like a wire birdcage with a vintage book page art of birds on a vintage book cover.
    So would love to see her life up close and personally meet her and her bee keeping husband.

    Love your burlap sign.
    I should have known you were going, I could have hitched a ride with you lol !

    Xoxo
    Happy December and all that it will bring.

    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail