Thursday, September 12, 2013

H*O*M*E*

Morning Darlins...

Back to school infuses a cozy & different feel around H*O*M*E....


Do you agree?
A sense of routine begins again.
Gently feels like a clean slate, more focused attention on nesting our home for the holiday season!


I have shown this before...
 please bare with me.... cause I'm just in LOVE* LOVE *LOVE with this Antique pine 1890's
Housekeeping cabinet from Europe.
This piece takes the place of about 3 linen closets!

Keeps me organized, everything is accessable.
It is quite large 11 feet long, 9 drawers and 6 french uppers.
I house some of my vintage linens etc.


I fell in love with three gorgeous Antique pieces of european pine for storage. 
This piece, a Linen Press and large console. All pieces are european dating 1880's. 
I loved hearing the story of these pieces when I was interested in  buying them. 
I took my time... looked at these pieces for about a year!

 {I used to visit them to make sure they weren't sold}!
I know you have done that too!!!!

  So fun to read the shipping and crating info on the backs of the pieces!


Autumn & back to school immediately has us beginning to anticipate lighting the first fire!
As I look around here at my nature inspired decor. like these antlers, 
 I think hmmm.
I Love hanging with my family right here at  H*O*M*E!

Have a beautiful day!
xo,
me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail