Saturday, September 28, 2013

A season to Gather

Mornin Darlin's....

Happy Saturday! 
Loving shorter days, they bring change to our schedule....
 Dinners are earlier, we spend a little more time gathering.
Waking up to a little crisp morning air has been nice!
 Living in SoCal I really look forward to this change. Of course, entertaining becomes like fall fashion!
I see everything as fashion!
This is the time of year I love to layer decor. 
Texture and natural elements add instant coziness.


Pinterest
Generous table linens cover up bare table legs like an evening gown...

Pinterest
Beautiful layers of linens &  nature combined with vintage silver & your dressed!

Pinterest
Stacking different shapes & patterns of plates is more casual. Also implies a lingering meal!

Pinterest

A large vintage bowl filled with apples welcomes everyone with the glow of floating candles.


Pinterest
Garden elements are great pieces to nestle in for adding texture, so beautiful with antique silver.

Pinterest

The best part is...
You don't have to change a thing to move your gathering outdoors!

My Design tip: To get this cozy autumn look, layer linens, plates with candles or lanterns. Natural elements like wood,twigs, leaves,apples for the center or places setting markers. Vintage silver & glasses add to the gathering experience.

I hope you have a gorgeous weekend!

Hope over to see my Saturday's DESIGNING WITH VINTAGE series on SECOND SHOUT OUT BLOG
Tip for you! SECOND SHOUT OUT Vintage market place receives new vintage items 24/7 365 days a year!
P.S. If you missed my previous post you can see some of my vintage items i recently added to my store!
xo,
me







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail