Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Boho market place... Save the date!

Hi Darlins,
Hope your week has been filled with beauty....

Wanted you to be the first to hear and save the date!
I am so excited to be invited as a vendor at the Boho market place!
This is the first time for this actual shop and carry market place.

The Boho marketplace is a one day special event. Vintage treasures, Architectural items for weddings, events and home decor, 
The Markeplacet is just one of the many venues at the Wedding Party Bridal show.
 It is being hosted by the Wedding Party Bridal Show.


For the first time...
The Wedding show is is being held at the beautiful Historical landmark 
The Hotel Del Coronado!
March 17th, 2013


The Wedding Bridal Show
is hands down 
San Diego's Number one Wedding venue.
 The creme of the crop wedding vendors,
 event planners,
 locations,
 catering,
 flowers,
 entertainment,
 props and rentals.
 invitations and more....
Just wait....the most beautiful live fashion show of couture fashion Bridal Gowns!
{I have inside info on this years gowns}.....OMG
If your like me... it is all about the dress!!!
If your in the Southern California area and getting married or know any one who is getting married, a designer or stylist you don't want to miss this show!
Every detail you need to plan for your wedding, every inspiring idea, every professional wedding vendor will be here! 
Plus.....I can't wait to share WHO and WHAT will be going on there... 
Watch for the TV ads on American Idol next week!

*Check out and follow my Pinterst BOHO CHIC BOARD!

*Also like FB and I will post there more about the event!
Followers will be eligible for a drawing at the event from Casual Loves Elegance. 
*So join my followers here!

P.S. Drop me an email if you are looking for a certain vintage piece, 
I will let you know if I have it or can find it! I'll bring it to the event for you!
Nite all
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail