Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanks for Giving..

Loving the new time change.... Hope you are too.

Time to give Thanks for all the gifts that we have received.
Humbled and appreciative for this time of year and reflecting on family.

I have a few vintage cards that seem to say it all.
 I display them where they can be 
read daily
 and 
thought about.


Interesting  I have noticed each year,
these same cards evoke a new feeling about something that year...


I love that*

My hydrangea is still holding its Autumn color...


As you prepare your home for this Thanks for Giving I hope it will evoke new thoughts for you too!
xo,
me





1 comment:

  1. Gail, your blog is beautiful, and it was a pleasure meeting you today..look forward to more of your posts. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail