Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas pines..,

Happy * Wednesday *
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of pine at Christmas.... & all year. 
So lucky to have some big ole pines on our property... 
 when the wind blows it reminds me of the mountains. 
That sound... swishing through the needles!!!
I love to cut pine branches throughout the year and we use the pine cones as fire starters.

A few piney pretties at my home...

A vase filled with pines on the sink in my son's bathroom....


This is above his bed.... 
I'll share more of the room later!
Can't wait to finish it...


 A short post... but have to go to an appointment!
Have a beautiful day 
 bring some pines in your home!!!!
{even a pine candle would be lovely}
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail