Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wall sketching

Driving my son to school this morning  thinking, it is gorgeous outside ....with just a hint of crispness in the air.
We lit our first fire in the dining room fireplace on Sunday night! Also a little light rain!
We are so excited it is cool enough for that.
 I  know you probably think doesn't take much for that Girl to get excited!!
If so you're spot on... It is those simply delightful and cozy things that I love so much!!!

Over this weekend in the early morning and in the evenings I spent organizing and cleaning...

I am a visual designer I have sketches pinned to my walls, fabric samples, paint colors and to do notes everywhere...



See this wall...It divides my living room and it will need to open up to a new entry hall and library. 
It's coming down in the future!


My quick sketch...this is my new designed wall. 
 Really, I could spend hours drawing it and would look the same!!

It will be a supporting wall with function useful from both sides.

This is a area that will get done last...it supports the upstairs MB and bath.
I can't wait to get to it!


Vintage Ironstone platters, brown &white transfer ware and hotel ware...
I have many and love to use them everywhere!


A Little White Wednesday Collage...
Hope you Sketch a beautiful day!
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. your project sounds so exciting! I am looking forward to following along!
    Thank you for stopping by today and lifting me up with your encouraging words!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your project get under way. I too, and excited at the change in weather and the ability to light fires.Have a beautiful week.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail