Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Simples...


Simples... 
Simple details I call them simples!

I hope your morning is simply beautiful so far...
This vintage bakers glass cabinet is perfect for little accoutrements.
This one is white just as I found it years ago it is on a cool wood french carved pedestal.
 I have one very similar that is pink without a base.

A fun restaurant in our area called Urban Plate offers little packs of cookies you can purchase, these are oatmeal cowgirl cookies!


My favorite numbers in it 6 & 7, 
 some vintage garden stakes
of course a few heart rocks found at the beach from my son ....



Happy White Wednesday***
Hoping yours is simply fabulous!
xo,
me


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Gail!

    How wonderful to meet you and see your lovely blog here! Your kind comments are well appreciated and I see that we have comment décor interests! Your shop is just beautiful and I have an Etsy shop.

    I enjoy making paper dresses and shoes. I am currently working on a paper ballet tutu, life-sized. Discovering your talents at an older age is so fun.

    Please visit again; I will join your blog. HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail