Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nature's Couture...

Hope your  having a beautiful Autumn day...

Last fall I fell in love with the bumpy and barnacled pumpkins when I went for my visit to Wisconsin.
 I found them at the farmer stands along the roads, it was so much fun!

I have always loved the white pumpkins and the Cinderella pumpkins but...
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE
 the bumpy barnacles on this ever so pale pink pumpkin.
I think it is Nature Couture...


I love that they are unique ... I think they are special... 
They say that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

I  think my little bumpy, barnacled, pale pinkish pumpkin is Beautiful ...fit for Cinderella and me!
xo,
me



1 comment:

  1. I think its absolutely fabulous too, great pumpkin!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail