Thursday, September 20, 2012

Love this storybook cottage...

There comes a time when we just want to dream about simplifying our life... 
I am dreaming that all the time!
I found you this story book cottage that you can do just that...
Sometimes... in my searching for the perfect property for real estate clients I get lucky, I come across some really special gems. 
I put a big *IF* because...true gems are rare here in SoCal.
I know from being a buyer myself I looked for over 9 months every day...I wanted something that just wasn't out there. 
I was looking for that gem!
I did find it... and we are renovating it today...

Speaking of absolute rare gems, I found this one....


This cottage can be yours...
 Are you are looking for a gem that is 5 miles from the beach,
 fabulous schools, shopping, and restaurants?
If you are a country chic gal with a fab hubby or beau...
who loves
 nature, horses, planting your own potager and wants a couple acres of beautiful property.
This darling fixer cottage is perfect and you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this.

 Its perfect for someone who wants to make this gem beautiful.
Some vision { I can help you with that!} and Shabby Chic / Ralph Lauren goodness...
then this is what your dreaming about.
The best location...I know your asking... What is it priced at?
If you want to buy this dream...

Send me a email or leave a comment I will contact you asap.
Don't wait, the market in this area is hot and this won't last...


 This vintage beauty fire stove is inside...
To keep you cozy...when you wear your fabulous uggs as you make a romantic dinner for him...
{ok if you buy the property, I will take you to get a pair}
as for the hubby's flannel shirt, you'll have to go through your hubby's closet!

Have a beautiful Autumn Thursday Darlins.... 
xo,
me
{Gail}

P.S. I don't post a lot about Real Estate on this blog but I couldn't wait to tell you about this vintage cottage and land!

1 comment:

  1. SUch a cozy post! I'd absolutely LOVE to buy this!!! And Uggs are too comfy! :D

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail