Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Garden Fairy?

Don't giggle when I ask this serious question...Is there such a thing as a garden fairy?
I just walked down to the south forty.... to turn on our  irrigation for our lemon grove. 
 I have to turn on all the rows.. I also check to be sure every tree is getting a drink.

As I was walking down through the rows of the trees I looked out towards the fence and saw this vine all over the ground with these large ? 


as I got closer...


What are these?


 Who planted these?



I must have a garden Fairy!

I RAN up to the house to get my camera and some accoutrements to photo with my ?
Any idea of what these are please let me know!
 I thought pumpkin, but their green, I don't see stripes so not melons?

Should I cut one open to see inside?

Have a beautiful day....enjoy life little surprises...
 y'all are a blessing!!
xo,
me

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has so many interesting topics. You are creative and show us such beautiful pictures. I love your blog Gail!
    Wishing you a beautiful day!
    Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they may be gourds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail