Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding memories

Looking back as I write this post, I remember trying to plan the wedding as I was working around the country. Planning the wedding long distance was challenging and to add to it, I didn't live in San Diego..




The Wedding was 3:30 in the afternoon on a gorgeous day in Fallbrook, California. I was standing at a door way waiting for someone to tell me it was time... Guests were still arriving and being seated out around the heart shape pond!
Then the magic began... I heard the music... Then I knew it was time... 
I heard some footsteps running up the stairs and a voice calling me... Your Coach is here!


A vintage Coach Lantern filled with left over Pink tule from my gown!



 My Dad is sitting next to me holding my hand...


I was saying to myself, please don't trip....my Dad kept saying, I'm right here honey!


Vows in the Gazebo


Mr. and Mrs.
A carriage ride and a few photos before the reception...


I  had so much fun! I wouldn't of changed anything...


A note of Congrats from President Ronald Reagan and Nancy Reagan


This little wedding picture that has been in this frame for 25 years!

A favorite poem by Audrey Hepburn



I  had fun reminiscing with you,  
This is a milestone year I can't believe where the time has gone. 
Have a beautiful evening Darlins!
xo,
me

More to come, I still have more celebrating to do don't forget my giveaway!






1 comment:

  1. Oh, you look like a princess! What a wonderful pink gown! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail