Saturday, July 7, 2012

Vintage kitchen

Morning! Let's start the weekend...
Wasn't this week was fun with the 4th of July in the middle... I did some vintage shopping last weekend and found a few fabulous pieces for my home! Of course I'll share later!
Last night we tried making pizza again and it was really good! I'm not eating carbs right now so it was torture to only have a tasting.. Shaping the dough is not easy...it isn't a round pizza, nor a square pizza it is a shape unto its own! It is something that everyone can get involved in and it is fun to cook on our new professional duel fuel Wolf range {Sooo excited even if it's a temporary hook up!} 
This brings me to talking about Kitchen's it is my favorite room to design, as I write this I am in the beginning stages of designing and renovating my Kitchen... I am in kitchen mode!
Today I have my second post  Saturday's "Designing with Vintage" on Second Shout Out 
 Hop over visit me!
Have a beautiful Saturday*
xo,
me

This is photo is of my vintage sink find!!! On the floor of the shop! She is home safe and sound and already up on her platform in the Butler's pantry...



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail