Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vintage grape picking bucket

I hope your having a wonderful week!      
Trimming plants in the garden is always a task I look forward to....because if they need trimming, then they are still alive and growing!!!!
 I trimmed some Salvia that is huge, it was growing across the walk way and surely will get caught in the mower. I knew it would last long after being cut!
 I put the Salvia in my vintage french grape picking bucket and brought it inside to enjoy it on the dining table.



They started wilting immediately!


Love it's french label...


 Here is my vintage french grape picking bucket. I have seen smaller ones and reproductions everywhere! This one is authentic. Has a label still on it and leather straps. I love it!
Happy trimming!
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail