Saturday, June 30, 2012

My First Saturday Post on Second Shout Out!

Hey Darlins... 
Hope your Saturday will be filled with fun events and maybe a little shopping for Vintage!


This is the before to what you will see on my saturday blog post!

I have some fabulous news I'll be sharing soon.. Stay tuned! 
Every Saturday I will have my own blog post on the Second Shout Out blog!
                            My Saturday series will be called...
                     "Designing with Vintage"   with Gail Smith-Peterson.

Please hop over to see my First Post! I have others posts there but this will be my on going series every Saturday!

Click here and pop over....Excited to share it with ya'll!
http://www.secondshoutout.com/blog

Have a beautiful Saturday*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail