Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring cleaning the nest*




March the 1st... It is the beginning of Spring so it seems..
Darlins how about you... I look forward to all the seasons... Spring brings a certain freshness and it makes me want to clean and detail everything! {which is hard to do when your house in the middle of renovating.}..Never the less I have been cleaning my nest and put out a few accouterments that remind me of our family nest.
What do you do in March?
We have several engagements penciled already this season... several weddings, babies too. We are attending the first wedding tomorrow, I always love these special events and seeing what they put together and of course what the bride will be in!!

The photos are of my little nest.. I think of *Home* when I see this****

Have a beautiful Friday everyone...
xo,
me

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail!
    These images certainly do inspire spring time
    thoughts for sure! Gorgeous photography.
    Love it all!

    Your link is not connecting for some reason on the linky party. It brings you to your blog, but then it says no recent posts for some reason. I double clicked on your header and this came up!

    So glad I did!
    Would have hated to have missed this.
    xox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!
    you have an amazing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, Spring cleaning time. So much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling images - I'm sure your home is absolutely lovely! Sounds like an eventful month for you! Nothing is better than weddings and babies! I can't wait to follow your beautiful blog! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!

    xo,
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail