Thursday, February 2, 2012

I heart U





Since I was a little girl I always have referred to this as The Heart Month*
Do you remember...all the parties with conversation heart candy, pink and red heart decorations? I use to spend hours making cut work hearts for my family!

Mmmm and the baking.. I love to make heart shape cookies and cakes. I'll be skipping the baking this year without a oven. I can make cookies in my new Breville convection! It will have to do..Looking forward to next year!!!

My youngest son has been finding heart shape rocks at the beach over the years and gives them to me. He says when he see them he thinks of me... Awe he's a keeper!!!
Also the pretty vintage Heart pin was given to me from my mom. I can remember her wearing this and I loved how she had beautiful pieces she wore for holiday's.
Have a pretty day!
I Heart U,
xo,
me



1 comment:

  1. I think you showed those heart shaped rocks before?...so darling.
    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail