Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gorgeous outside*






We are enjoying such gorgeous weather here in So. Cal. High 60's... no wind and the ocean is cobalt blue!
I was outside watering all the lovely flowers after we cut the grass! I know... it's just not christmasy, though...
Last year we spent Christmas in Mammoth, Ca and they had so much snow it truly was a winter wonderland. Growing up in the mid west on a lake was fabulous!! Ice skating, sledding, and snowmobiling at Christmas was just what our family did at the holiday's! I never get used to the snowless Christmas. I'm a winter theme gal all the way!!

Though it is Gorgeous! Shorts and flips is all you need!

This is my vintage find from our trip in Nov. to Arizona, a french Flour de Lis garden hose guide.They have the best shopping there.... OH MMMY!!! It is soo heavy, I love it.

Have fun where ever you are and enjoy the Holiday's.
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Wow lucky you, that sounds really good right about now. Heres its windy and very cold. Sounds like you are having a great holiday, all the best to you in the new year Gail!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail