Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fair well to Elementary school*


I am thinking of all the last days of school I've spent with my boyz.
This one is tough, he is my last one. It will be his last day of Elementary school. I can't believe how fast the years have gone. I remember him starting kindergarden as if it was yesterday.
I wish we could go back a few years and slow things down a little. He is so special to us and it's a joy to be his Mommy. He has been so full of life and keeps us laughing.

I can't wait to get the decorating at the school done. I have been keeping some late nights but it all comes together tomorrow. I will take some photos!
Hope you take a moment to reflect with your children on their last day of school!

I think I will hold his hand and walk him to class one more time....
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Gail, so many memories of those years!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail