Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scale Love*





Vintage scales are so fun! To think that these were used in all kinds of buisness trades is so cool. I found this one several years ago. This is the actual Pink color it was when I found it.
New York is stamped on the metal. It has two glass circles on each side. I was told it was a jewelers scale.
I have a white one as you see in the photo, I also have a large one I will share another time.
I love them all...

Details....Someone might be in luck... Because I have this PINK SCALE FOR SALE!
It is $140.00 plus shipping.
{If you are a follower of my blog and you bring 3 new friends over to follow just let me know by email who they are and I will pay the shipping $$$}
Anyone interested send me a email and we'll take care of the details.

These are so fun to use for display, I used this one in my store years ago and put Baby shoes on it!
On a scale of 1-10 I hope today is a 10!
xo,
me

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with your blog!! nice , so nice!!kisses from Spain. TOñi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail