Saturday, February 5, 2011

French Flavor*




How is your weekend?
I hope your enjoying it!!
A perfect gift! I opened this gift form my friend Pam, I love it! A French cook book!!
I'm anticipating my French Kitchen/Butlers's Pantry.. So excited to hear every hammer hit and power saws are just Fabulous!!!
This photo is of the contents from my cabinets!!! A lovely mess!!! We are officially dining on Paper*
I'll keep you posted on the progress...
I was invite to go to France from my friend! Do you think she was kidding!!! Wouldn't that be the perfect trip!!!
Ut oh being paged, don't want to slow down any progress!!
xoxo,
Me



1 comment:

  1. We need to go to France
    and do some shopping for the new pantry
    It looks fabulous !!!!!

    xxoo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail