Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beautiful Spring Blossoms*





I must be having Spring Fever... Our weather is gorgeous here in So. Cal. The signs of Spring are everywhere!!! Some of our fruit trees branches are filled with beautiful pink and white flowering blossoms.

{PHOTO} Our apple tree has these cute little baby red apples. The fragrance is so wonderful I wish you could walk with me here!!! I'm tempted to cut some branches and fill my vases..
{PHOTO} The Plum tree has mostly pink blossoms..

I thought I'd share these with those of you that are still in Winter, Hope it will bring you into a Spring Fever mood too!!!
Just know that Spring is right around the corner for you too.
I'll send some Warm weather wishes your way**
Warm Wishes*
xoxo,
Me

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could find apple or cherry blossom branches to put on my kitchen island. Lucky you.
    Mary Ann
    PS Just updated my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...not sure how i found you (blog hopping) but so glad i did! you have a beautiful blog and i am just so glad to peek around. I host a garden party on thursday's & would love for you to link up - or just come peek around to see others gardens? Hope to see you & wishing you a great rest of your week! xoxo, Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail