Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Case No.1*



Happy White Wednesday*
I'm sure we all share this in common.....The question. What remote goes with what T.V.???????
Are you with me?

Well if you have separate remotes for different uses they are confusing, at least to me!!!
Needless to say they all look the same!!! Also I prefer them to be out of sight,they just don't work for me as a accessory!!!
I thought I would share these photo's, this is where I keep my main controls for the No.1 T.V.
It's a old wooden box and they fit perfectly inside*

My Design tip* Organize daily objects and put them into something thats functional. The solution can become a fabulous accessory too.
Have fun*
xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail