Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Angels*


I Love this Picture I found many years ago.
A little story of why it's so special for me..
First it is painted by a local Artist,whom I had the fortune to meet in person one day. She expressed why she loves to paint "Angels". Her inspiration is a tribute to the memory of her Daughter...
This particular day I was searching for something comforting for my mother who was battling cancer. I knew that I may only have a few more days with her. I saw this and it gave me chills, my heart felt consoled and filled with peace. I bought this and hung it near her bed.

My Mom was a Angel on Earth to many and she loved Angel images as well.. Later that week my Mom passed away, I am certain this was not a coincidence that I went into that store that day and connected with her.
I love the thought that I will always have it our home.
Christmas is the time to hear the Angel's Sing and know that they are close...
Merry Christmas everyone*
xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail