Monday, November 8, 2010

A knockout*


This little knockout will be on my front door sometime in the next decade!!!

I finally have my new front doors, well I should say partially... This is what I will use for the front entry door knocker. It's a few vintage pieces I found and when I put them together it be loud and Fabulous!!

I just have to move the entry to the house to the other end and then I will be ready for the doors and this little number!! Phase 2 of the project.

My Design tip: Look for unique elements that have the ability to serve a specific purpose.
xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. It is gorgeous and I have one just like it which was meant for our front door, just need to try and remember where I put it :-)

    A tres bientot,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail