Monday, October 11, 2010

My Camper*



This morning as I stood taking photos of my son and his sixth grade class mates going off to the annual sixth grade camp I had mixed emotions!! I was excited for them and the adventures they will embark upon and the growing up they will do in a week.

Though, I couldn't get the vision out of my mind of when he was about 3 years old and his older brother went off to sixth grade camp. He kept asking where he was all week!

When the bus returned we were waiting for him. He ran straight to my little son and picked him up and gave him the biggest hug and kiss. They were inseparable for the rest of the day! What a memorable moment that was as a parent. To see love in it's most delicate form....

I will miss him this week... but I know it's part of his journey and he's growing up!
I wonder if he'll remember to write!
xoxo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail