Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Loving Wellies Today*


Unusually muddy, wet and the perfect day to..... slip on my Wellies!
I'm loving the opportunity to sport a little fall weather gear!!!

My little one has a two week fall break now, after his week of camp!
Well, wouldn't you need two weeks to recuperate after a week of camp!!!
All I can say is where was this schedule when I was in School?
I hope you take time dance in the rain..... With your Wellies of course!

My design tip* Adopt a no-shoe rule for inside your home. Family and Guests, no-one gets special treatment on this rule...It automatically puts everyone at home....
I have always had one!
xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I love wellies! And this is the most delightful time of year to wear them - we're finally getting our first fall rains, and I'm loving my bubble gum pink ones (which are also not easily lost in a closet!).
    -SF
    P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs jewelry give away! I'd love for you to stop by!
    http://sfair.blogspot.com/2010/10/marc-jacobs-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail