Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vintage Garden Event...Don't miss it*


If you haven't heard....

Magnolia Creek Co. Atelier is having it's first 3-Day event!!!
This Friday, Sat & Sun.{Oct. 1-3} 10-5pm
location: 31339 Valley Center Rd. Valley Center, Ca. 92082
760-846-4843

My friend, Robyn aka "Magnolia Creek" was a vendor at the "Olivenhain Grove Sale" at my house in May. She has a great eye for vintage and so creative...I'm so excited for something fun to go to!!! I know she will be hosting a fabulous garden event!!! There will be lots of fantastic vintage treasures and delicious treats from a friends delightful New Cook Book who will be there....I better hush, so I don't give away all her surprises!!

Please set your schedule now!!! Opens at 10am friday Oct.1
You know the line will be before then!!!!
I know you'll be so inspired and happy I told you about it!!!
xoxo, Gail

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gail!
    The book will be available at Robyn's event Saturday and Sunday (not Friday). I will be there Saturday to answer questions and sign books.
    This should be a lot of fun!
    -bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail