Monday, September 6, 2010

Sea shells and Crystal*


I have only a few Sea shells that my boyz have collected when we were in Cape Cod and Nantucket a few years ago...We went with some friends and we had so much Fun!!
The beaches are so different there. We saw shells everywhere....It was fun to experience the whole East Coast summer lifestyle.. At the beach they found some sand dollars and some special shells... so I keep them together and it reminds us of our beautiful vacation to Nantucket and The Cape..
I keep them in this Beautiful Crystal bowl that we received as a wedding present.

I hope your'e having a safe and fun Labor Day weekend and you find some of nature's treasures to remember your summer with....

Love,xoxo
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail