Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Love the beauty in these*



September....I'm not quite ready...you know... for FALL!
Our warm and sunny weather has been late in coming this summer to So. Cal. We'll take it though....

My Photo*
I can't explain... but I stacked all of my chairs on the dining table while I was being a little domestic Haus Frau and vacuming and washing my wood floors
As I walked back into the room I just loved the art full beauty in those white vintage chairs just sitting there....So I got my camera {Love love love it, b-day gift last year from my family}

I took these photos, from my Cleopatra balcony off my master bedroom! I love the whole composition of it!!!!
Uh...I guess you had to be here....

My dining room is styled with Scandinavian & French influences...All Vintage*
It's very clean and cozy, my floors are squeaky clean!!

Happy White Wednesday...Enjoy the first of September*
Love,
xoxo me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail