Tuesday, September 7, 2010

*FALL* is beginning @ My House..




This morning it really feels like *FALL*
After the warm afternoons this weekend it seems like it's in the Air...
We spent the three day weekend planting 29 more lemon trees in our grove.
It doesn't sound like a lot, but our soil is so hard and full of rock it take a good hour to dig a single hole! We had our first harvest a couple of weeks ago, exciting... I'll share some pics later of course.

I started to decorate for Fall... Anything to get my attention to get into the current season!!!
Here are a few things I put together this morning,with my dried hydrangeas... I hope they inspire you..
What are you waiting for... get "Nesting"

Have a beautiful day*
Love, xoxo
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail