Wednesday, August 18, 2010

READY... SET... SHOP*


HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY***
Today I'm excited to share something I've been designing for you!!!
I'm launching my shop with a STOCK PILE of Fabulous VINTAGE ITEMS for Sale .......If you LOVE,LOVE,LOVE VINTAGE treasures then you'll want to peek inside....
"THE VINTAGE TENT"

If you follow www.CasualLovesElegance.blogspot.com there will be a surprise coming....
So don't be shy, Followers are extra Special and make blogging fun....

"THE VINTAGE TENT" click inside the White tent....on the right side of my blog.

Email me if you see something you can't live without.
gailp.home@gmail.com
HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY*********
LOTS OF PINK still coming!!!
Thanks! xoxo,me

2 comments:

  1. Gail, this is so exciting. I was the one who purchased the blue sap bucket at the Olivenhain sale. I love it! I may just be back to get the other.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail