Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Strawberry's


I love summer Strawberry's. I was growing them in my garden last year but they kept being eaten by something, I think Bunnies! So this year I have little pots of them caged in! So far they are alive, happy and blossoming....

You'll like this one, near my driveway along the rocks I saw a plant growing and I looked at the leaves and guess what, it's a cherry tomato plant full of tomatoes... I don't know how it got there, but it's growing and it does't get any water. I guess a seed blew there from somewhere!

Have a fun weekend and have some fresh berries. I'm going to dip mine in chocolate! Dark of course, more antioxidants and less calories!!!!
Love, xoxo
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail