Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring is beautiful!!!


Yesterday I worked all day outside and the smell of the orange blossoms and all the fruit trees are so delicious. It makes me want to bake a Meyer Lemon Cake or whip up a Orange flavored Frosting on chocolate cupcakes!
Spring inspires me to clean and bring flowers in from the garden and to be outside.
Here in So. Cal we are outside a lot.....
Here is another photo from my Garden house.... I hope you take the time to find a special spot where you live just to enjoy this new Season Spring*
xoxo
Love, Me

1 comment:

  1. I too love SPRING! I also live in so. cal. and have been out gardening, I just love this time of year. If your get a chance please post your recipes for meyer lemon cake and the orange frosting. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a comment. Visit often and say Hello!
xo,
Gail